Program Cost - Actual Cost per player $100 (Raffle funds applied for discounted rate)
- Clinic - $35 (8 sessions)
- Core - $55 (10 sessions)
- High School - $55 (10 sessions)
- Keeper - $55 (8 sessions)
Training Dates \ Schedules
Training will be on Sundays beginning in December and carrying through February.
- PDP Clinic \ Keeper Training - Forest Hill Hickory Activity Center
- Clinic: 12-1pm, 1pm-2pm
- Keeper Training: 2-3:30p, 3:30-5pm
- Dec 8th, 15th, Jan 5th, 12th, 26th, Feb 2nd, 16th, 23rd
- PDP Core \ High School - Prospect Mill Elementary, Fountain Green Elementary, Forest Hill Elementary and Forest Lakes Elementary Schools. Schools will be assigned prior to the start of the program.
- Time slots: 10-11:30am, 11:30-1pm, 1:30pm-3pm, 3-4:30pm, 4:30-6pm
- Session age group assignments are in planning and will be updated soon.
- Dec 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, Jan 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, Feb 9th, 16th
We are defining the program into 3 categories:
- PDP Clinic will be age groups U6 and U7
- PDP Core will be age groups U8-U11
- PDP High School will be age groups U12-U14
Our PDP is a cutting edge program no other club or travel group offers in the greater Baltimore metro area. It will offer players advanced technical and tactical training with the best opportunity to make high school soccer for their respective schools. This program now provides an outlet for your child to start with HFC at clinic and carry forward into high school and beyond. We are very proud of the collective effort that went into reviewing and enhancing the program to fit our club this year based on the talent level and need. The program will be reviewed each year for enhancement opportunities and will continue to set the bar on club training. This program will be like no other - a tremendous opportunity for our age groups.
PDP training staff
The staff this year for all training will be supplied by Soccer Source 360. All coaches from Soccer Source 360 will be nationally licensed bringing a tremendous level of experience and knowledge to the program.
- Gary Lynch - John Carroll Girls Varsity
- Hayley Howe - John Carroll Girls Varsity Soccer Asst Coach (Clinic Trainer)
- Chad Lorenz - Rock Solid Keeping
- Soccer Source 360 Staff - All Nationally Licensed Coaches
- John Dingle (Director Soccer Source 360)
- Mark Hopwood (Soccer Source 360 Staff)
- Jessica Hnatiuk (Former College Player, Asst College Coach, Former John Carroll Player)
- Bill Stara (Former Director of Coaching MSYSA, Soccer Source 360 Staff)
- Xiaoyang Chen (Former China Youth National Team Player, Former College Player)
- Jeremy Dillon (Soccer Source 360 Staff)
- Ben Spikoff (Former College Player)
PDP Registration Link - https://hickory.visionproregistration.com/families/login
There are 2 options for registration:
Future Clinic and currently rostered HFC United Players for the fall 2013 season (includes Keeper) - Cost is shown above.
All NON HFC United rostered players U8-U17 for field training or Keeper - Cost is $150. You must use the Non HFC PDP option and will be placed on a waiting list. We must ensure all HFC players have the option to register for the program first before we can offer any remaining spots. If an opening is available we will contact you to complete the registration process with payment. If anyone uses the HFC United registration option it will not guarentee you a spot AND you could forfiet your registration payment.
Space is limited - please sign up early so you are not left off the active roster and placed on the waiting list.